How do I call managed .NET code from my un-managed C++ code in Windows and vice versa? -


I have a pure C + + application developed using VC 6.0. I would like to use this application as a library developed in C #. How do I call methods in my local executable C # library? I do not want to convert my unmanaged C ++ native application into managed code. Similarly, how do I reverse? PInvoke is the only option? I would appreciate any references or pointers for that.

Unmanaged C ++ to call in managed code, use, or look for COM forms Export your type in your managed assembly, and use COM to call unmanaged code by calling, use COM or P / Invoke.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -