http - Redirect with a 303 after POST to avoid "Webpage has expired": Will it work if there are more bytes than a GET request can handle? -


I want to solve the problem of the "webpage has expired" First of all, I have just changed one post to a GET, but there was an error that caused my HTTP request to exceed the maximum size for GET.

So, now I'm thinking that the following link (post, 303, redirect), but do I have a problem with the same size limit?

I seem to be in a pick-up-poison situation.

Edit and more detail:

Do I have the "posting" search criteria server responds with the results of the search There are so many controls on the form, and if the user adds custom fields Has been done, and "ViewState" of ASP.net adds more bytes. Return

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -