iphone - How to "flick" a UIImageView? -


I have found some UIViews that I want the user to "shock" on the screen. They are not scrolling the scenes, they are just a raster image (PNG) Can I point to a sample code, etc. to help me start? A bit more heavier than the "movie", which helps in the detection of "flick" (a "nudge" or drag and drop) and then closes the view in the direction of "flick"?

OpenGL might probably overkill if possible, I would like to be within the core graphics / animation scope.

To detect touch in a visual controller, you can use touch Touch and touch the touching ways, touch can touch the touch, and if the touch moved from left to right or left to some amount, it was a shock, not tap left or right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -