keyboard - How can you read keystrokes when the python program isn't in the foreground? -


I am trying to analyze my main stroke in the next month and want to throw a simple program to do this. I am I absolutely do not want to log in commands, but just generates normal figures on my key press

I'm the most comfortable coding in Python, but open to other suggestions is it possible, and If I look at Python module? Has it been done already?

I am interested in OSX but will also be interested in doing an Ubuntu box and on Windows XP.

It looks like you need it

Analyze the block and tell you how far you had to travel to type your fingers, then suggest your optimal layout.

To answer your basic question, you can read with / dev / event * for local keyboard, mouse and joystick event. I believe that you just have to type cat / dev / event0 & gt; Keylogger . The incidents are examples of structure input_event . See also.

The Python module is a convenient way to parse binary data.

For OSX, see the source code on the logcacks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -