marshalling - C# DLL extern prototype help -


I have a CDLL with the export that looks like the following:

  __ declspec Dllexport) int function (four * password, unsigned char * ssid, int ssidlength, unsigned char * output) {/ code> 

On the C # side, I am using this type like this :

Something like this:
C => C #
Four * Myarvers => [Marshall AS (unmanaged type) .PSTP)] string myVAR


All types list of?

I ask, because I never know when "referee" or out or when ITPT is used, or how Marshall should do something as something

Finally, In the above code, I am marshning an indicator as a long indicator for a string for an unsigned four array. It does not seem right, but it works for it to finish in a byte [] array, it makes more sense, but I can not get it to work if only there is an online reference which I

There are so many guides on MSDN

This Being said, and there are great resources to work with native code.

Interop assistant, in particular, often makes it very easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -