.net - ASP.net Membership and profiles in WCF -


I am working on a WCF service that requires membership and profile access.

I am working using the classified class and by calling CreateUser () and ValidateUser () but I can not get the profile to work. I do not even know what the key Calling the square, I have seen that all the samples are for ASP.net as I have posted below,

  Secure Zero Page_load (Object Sender, EventErgus E) {If (! Page.IsPostBack) {txtFirstName.Text = Profile. first name; TxtLastName.Text = Profile.LastName; Int foo = Profile.Age; }}  

When I try that the profile object is not available in my WCF endpoint and I can not find any other way to access it

< I think this question covers your problem:

I try to use the web profiler builder mentioned in one of the answers - it looks like something that can help you with an alternative profile A vigorous type wrapper around it has to be manually handconverted in a manner similar to autogenerated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -