php - German Umlaute in Mysql/Phpmyadmin -


I have a Flex application with UT 8-encoding. I am sending it back to the server (PHP), and the data MySQL (UT8 charset, utf8_general_ci) is written in I have no problem writing / reading all / UMMOT from database

I have only realized the data with the APMMadmin that the ummat has been modified in some way:

ö => ö ü => ü etc.

As I said, I had no problem at all. The odd thing is that when I write the example with the PHPmyAdmin directly in the database, they are displayed correctly

Now I am printing a PDF, and to display me correctly For all values, call ut8_decode (). However, they manually enter DB (which are correctly displayed in phpmyadmin), they are not decoded.

I think they have not been written in DB in DT because they are due to the decoding defects?

  1. ) But why are this strange way for the first time in UT 8-encoded values ​​in DB? 2.) How can I enter data in MySQL with PHPmyAdmin in UTF-encoding? (I have set the connection to ut8.)

Thx, Martin

I struggled with the same problem for a long time. As soon as you are connected to the database, to run this query and your web application will display the letters as they appear in phpmyadmin:

SET NAMES 'utf8'

MySQL set up for some reason is encoded as Latin 1 to capture input and output on my system, which means that when I send it to UF 8 input it stores it incorrectly in the database Is but why Gets Nki is reversed for conversion output, then undo the mess and it is displayed correctly in the browser while (except that using phpmyadmin, which show it to be honest). This is true only when the conversion results in letters that are allowed in the character set used in the database field, so that you can get errors, unless you stop this conversion from the above query.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -