php - Scribd API - is this possible? -


Scripts API:

You have used it for those who are aware of scribbled or Look at the API above.

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to write documents directly from my site?

I ask because the API (PHP implementation) seems like it would have to ask me to upload files to my users on my server and from there I will be able to upload to SCRED to hjave this As an example:

  $ file = '../testfile.txt'; // A reference to the file in the context of the current working directory $ data = $ script-> Upload ($ file, $ doc_type, $ access, $ rev_id);  

thanks

if I understand correctly You want the user to upload a file, and then upload it directly to the script without ever storing it on your server.

If this is the case, it is possible to handle it directly as a php file upload

  $ file = $ _FILES [input_name] ["tmp_name"] [/ tmp_name] ["Tmp_name"]  

]; $ Data = $ script-> Upload ($ file, $ doc_type, $ access, $ rev_id);

This is the path of the temporary file that the user has just uploaded


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -