ruby - Missing record in Rails Testing -


I am trying to test Rail Javascript with cucumber / mobility and factory complexes. The stack works only, but the database is going crazy.

I am running mongrel on 3001 harbor (both tried in cucumber and test environments) and it is used by cucumber through shrimp.

  • Item
  • smth with item
  • > This simple Works if I use Simple Webtrit Interface.

    But with celebrity, there is something wrong with the database:

    • Item #in cucumbers
    • 1 item exists #in cucumber
    • 0 items present # Element
    • 1 item exists # in the cucumber # / li> works in cucumber

    Any ideas why mobility Do not see the example that the cucumber was saved in DB?

    PS Yes, both work with the same DB ....

  • < P> I came to know that it was because every move wrapped in cucumber transaction closed them and everything works fine!


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -