Session and viewstate at facebook platform -


I have an application in the Facebook Platform (a test app) and I am using session and viewstate in the application's code. And when it increases the session value, sometimes it does not feel with the change in it, I mean that I store the session in session and after posting I raise this session value numner together and when new If the value is received, then it is in the previous session and The value is no conflict with no changes, so sessions and Facebook Platform to use viewstate? My application is on the following link and the questions asked in the game are repeated that I increase the salary of the session, so I can fix this problem. Please note: My application # Has been developed with C #.

It seems that you are writing the IFRAME Facebook application Does IE happen?

See the 'Fix an ISE capture solution' section while developing the Facebook app at IFRAM:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -