windows - Is there any COM library for Java that works well? -


I am writing a script that uses COM to automate a Windows application, and I want to do it in Java I would like to re-write The thing is, the COM library seems a little old, and I do not want to waste time with that code which does not work. Have you tried and worked anything?

Have you seen? Last updated June 8, 2009.

JACOB is a JavaCom bridge that allows you to call COM Automation components from Java. It uses JNI to make native calls to COM libraries JACOB runs on x86 and x64 environments in support of 32bit and 64 bit JVM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -