C# / Access Getting Primary Keys from Access 2003 -


I am using ODDI to interact with an access database, and I use the primary key for each table, but In such a way that they are connected to tables In other words, I just do not want to have a flat list of primary key column names - I want to be able to determine which table they belong to.

Any ideas how to do that? I used the GetSchema () method to obtain the table of tables, but the information in that table does not include the primary key (or any other index, for that matter).

OK - Better comprehension of column names being slightly outputed and how schema related to tables Ho.

To do this, pass the string "indexes" to GetSchema () method in the table of each record in the index table and whether both the index is the primary key or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -