c - How to cross-compile 64bit DLL with VS 2005 on 32bit computer? -


Using Visual Studio 2005, I wrote a simple DL in C which uses the Windows API to send UDP datagrams and which is addicted to it. On a third-party program 64 bit machine, it does not work at all because in this case the third party code was compiled for 64 bit. So I need to ship two versions of the same DLL - for a 32 bit, for a 64 bit.

However, I did not manage to run Visual Studio (running on 32 bit machines) to spit out a DLL which is not similar to the 32 bit version - It appears that in the project properties 'machine' The setting is only ignored by a colleague who has sent me VS Since 2008, it has simply refused to cross-compile in this scenario. Is this really not possible? Right-click on the project in Solution Explorer Properties / Configuration Manager / Active Solutions Platform: &

/ x64 / OK / close then select x64 in the platform, ok, and you want to proceed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -