Displaying PDFs on iPhone - CALayers? -


I'm having a big headache trying to figure out I have a page from a PDF file (only one) I am trying to display This PDF page is a map that has to zoom in and out with a pinch etc ... I'm doing it with CatLayer (each tile is 256x256 but can set it in a larger size). It works but in reality I slowly wanted to load all these tiles in one go. Is this possible? Dryconcontext: Every tile is said to be, but when I keep on spinning, but I have to wait for them, and I had a comfortable experience on the device. I have not really got it in the zooming part, but I'm afraid that this will require more work than I expected. Apart from this, is there no way that I can set the limit of superlarry when it should be reached manually to reach the boundary limit or manually on touch? Does anyone have to deal with this situation?

I'm trying to customize the code from Bill Dudley here: But there is no luck at all.

Any help and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks

Did you try UIWebView? It can display PDF content, as well as some office codecs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -