flash - How to associate linked SWC MovieClip asset with a Class in FlexBuilder Actionscript project -


I am using maximum flex builder and trying to create huge applications with great assets in Flex Builder I am I know how to publish or export Flash Assets as SWC so that they are available in Flex Builder, but what if you have a movie clip with flash status in Flash, which is either published as SWC Is SEF exported or included, and then want to add a class file created in FlexBilder with this SWC asset?

I want to avoid unnecessary roundtripping ... every time I need to edit in the Flash author's writer movieclip class, then I have to edit it and re-publish or reexport for an SWC So that it is available in Flex Builder. That is, when I write graphical properties in Flex, I want to do all my coding in FlexBilder.

There are two ways to look at the first method (which I use a lot more often) than my flakes project I have to add FLA to my Lib folder, then I am setting the path for the ../src/ (Publish Settings -> Flash Tab -> Action Script 3 Button) in the Flash so that the Flash is similar to the rest of my Flex Could get package This means that SWC is just a compiled version of those sections which I already have flex (so I do not even have to add SWC to the Flex project technically)

They have another way of doing something like this. Assigning assets inside the flash and simply assigning different assets to dummy classes - Flash will automatically create classes for these assets for you then you SWC can import into your Flex project. Property, by itself, will obviously be just movie movies - but you can write your own classes, which instant and control the property.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -