How can I copy an item from references to disk? (c#) -


For example, I have a flash movie in my reference, how can I copy it to a place outside the application?

Assuming you have an embedded resource, you want to do something like this:

{Reset input = assembly. GetManifestResourceStream (resource)) {If (input = = faucet) {new argument expression ("Resource name not found") "); } (Stream output = file by using the create (file)) {byte [buffer = new byte] [8 * 1024]; Read int; While (read (= input .reed (buffer, 0, buffer length)) gt; 0) {output.Write (buffer, 0, reading); }}}}

Call it at:

  WriteResourceToDisk (typeof (SomeKnownType). Assembly, "Foo.Bar.FlashFile.swf" "File .swf");  

(Where Foo.Bar.FlashFile.swf is the path to the resource.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -