html - Go to specific line number on a page using # but not in url -


I have a record with hundreds of rows when a user clicks on the line, they go somewhere else and later Then the lines are redirected to the page. I want to start with the exact line clicked on the page. I

  // Some records are not set but there are no RS  a name = "To & lt;% = line%> & gt; & Gt; // Rs. MOVENIC LINE = Line + 1 WAND  

When you enter '#' in the URL and a number goes to this line number. However, my problem is that the URL is off limits. I have a line number that is stored as a session variable, which happens after leaving the page in the beginning. How do I get a page to go from session to session number to go to session page?

As far as I know, the anchor name is a feature of the browser. But maybe some JavaScript libraries who can scroll down to the anchor name without needing a URL.

How to programmatically scroll the program.

I think this also works, but I have not tested it

  window.location.hash = "#anchorname";  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -