iphone collision detection problem using chipmunk -


I have two minor problems: detect chimp collision: I am developing a game where I have a ball and some The stable polygon shape is working, but "partly", which means that it works for scenes of around 5 games (level 1 - 5, east.), But fails for 6th, and Then everything works fine on the 7th scene etc. Originally, the collision detection is working but fails many times ..

I think there is no problem in setting up spaces, bodies etc. Because everything works well for a while and error only once "correct scene" for the first time I thought that the problem was not removing the shapes and bodies from space after a scene was over, but the bodies from space and The problem still continues after removing the figures. Cocos2d: For cocos2d, I have the impression that accelerometer activation fails multiple times.

Has any of these problems come to you? Thank you

Posts: 1 Join: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm

< P> Are you using only the chipmunk to detect conflicts?

If so, then no. Define a collision between just two sizes (similar to having polygons). Here is an example of two circles:

In my own game I have defined a collision between two rectangular sprites by checking through the array objects and seeing whether they are either on both sides of my hero It was difficult to do this for a mystic shape, but it would be worth it for a certain distance along the top or bottom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -