iPhone SDK Push Notification -


I have setup push notifications in apple developer panel and added code on my application.

Using a development profile works fine on the phone, but if I use a distribution (ad-hoc) profile then I can give it to some users to test one Error and crash, the log returns the following error

code:

  Thursday June 25 22:22:35 Unknown flagship [729] s & lt; Alert & gt;: *** in the assertion failure - [SBRemoteNotificationServer registerApplication: forEnvironment: withTypes:], /SourceCache/SpringBoard/SpringBoard-919.5/SBRemoteNotificationServer.m:633 Thu Jun 25 22:22:35 unknown springboard [729] & Lt; Error & gt;: *** not come exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', because due to the completion of the application: "no connection  
  [[UIApplication sharedApplication] registerForRemoteNotificationTy: production environment"  

I found the following code using

code app Pes: (UIRemoteNotificationTypeAlert | UIRemoteNotificationTypeBadge | UIRemoteNotificationTypeSound)];

I do not understand that it is using a development profile completely, but Ad-Hawk crashes it.

Does anyone know what will be the reason? I have tried and tried to change many things to find this issue, but nothing has been found.

I had this problem was also [[UIApplication share Apiklaisn] registerForRemoteNotificationTypes: ...] is the app crashes when you call.

It seems that once the device loads a Apians distribution profile, then trying to use an APN growth profile, as long as you do not change the app ID

If you create user-defined build setting in Xcode, as shown here:

you can stop the crashing and missing with both versions Are on the same device for testing, etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -