java - How to relate ga:campaign and ga:pagePath (content) on Google Analytics Export API? -


Using custom reports, you can drill on a specific campaign and then select the landing page or content page, which Choose that individual visitor. When I try to recover the same information through the Google Analytics Export API, I get an error if I try to include those two dimensions in my feed. Is there any success story about combining this information together? I know that is possible, we do not know what is the correct combination.

Since last week I had not made any progress on this issue, I thought about giving a little more information. I'm presenting a screen shot of a real report of Google Analytics UI Given below, which I am attempting to pull out and I am not getting any information originally landing the camping information group page by the page. So I know who clicked on my email and how the person landed.

I just got other people with the same question.

I have used it with some GA data only. It seems like you can include it in the metric, but it has been selected about: Pageviews work Both Ga: Campaign and GA: There are textual dimensions and you need to include them in the metric. You can refer to GA documents that what is a valid combination. As an example, I actually managed to get a long report (by actually changing your profile ID):

  https://www.google.com/analytics/feeds / Data? Ids = ga: 123456 and dimension = GA: campaign, GA: Page path and metrics = GA: pageviews and sort = GA: campaign, GA: PagePath and start-date = 2009-01-01 and end-date = 2009 -06-30  

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -