notepad++ - Regex to change to sentence case -


I am using Notepad ++ for some text replacement in the 5453-line language file. The format of the file's rows is:

  variable.name = Variable value here, it is certain, indeed  

Double apostost is deliberately.

I need to change the value in terms of sentence, except "here" and "really" words that are appropriate and should be capitalized. As you can see, the case usually starts within the price.

I have worked on it for a while. I have yet to get:

  (.) ([AZ]) (. +)  

. The replacement piece is where I am struggling.

The function on resuscitation replacement matches (such as capitalization) can not be executed. You have a script, for example in PHP or Javascript Perhaps another editor lets you do this, I have not seen this feature yet. Update: View Jonas' answer.

I have made myself a web

  • Go to "Find, regexp & replace" (or press Ctrl ) + Shift + F )
  • Enter your regex (my ^ (. *? \ = \ S * \ w will be)
  • Check the "^ $ matchline limitations" option
  • Select "Apply js function for matches"
  • Add logic (first match, then sub-pattern), here s, start, rest
  • Returns start + rest.toLowerCase ();

    Last task in the text field Looks like this Returns (restart function) (return to start, rest) {return.toLowerCase ();};

    Perhaps "true" and " Here are some words to "add some code to capitalize."


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -