ruby on rails - How can I define multiple associated objects using Factory Girl? -


Offer this syntax to make factory girl docs parents-child associations (I think) ...

  Factory Define: Posting | P | P. Authors (| one | A.association (: user)} end  

A post belongs to a user (its "author").

What if you Want to define a factory to create a user s, which contains a group of posts s?

Or, many-to-many positions (For example, see update below)?


UPDATE

I thought I thought it. I tried it ...

 < Code> factory.define (: user) do | f | f.username {factory.neck (User name)} # ... f.roles {| user | [factory (: role), factory (: role, {: name = & gt; 'EDIT_STAFF_DATA'})}}  

This worked for the first time, but then I found verification errors because the FG was trying to save the user twice with the same username and email.

Then I asked my basic question But if you have multiple relationships, like like user and roles , you A Fakti how something that can define user will return relevant roles ? Note that roles should be unique, so I have an F.G. Not every time DB creates a user to create a new "Admin" role in DB

I'm not sure that this is the best way to do it, but it works.

  Factory.define (: user) do | U | U.login 'my_login' u.password 'test' u.password_confirmation 'test' u.roles {| User | [User.association (: admin_role), user.association (: owner_role ,: authorizable_type = & gt; 'user',: authorizable_id => u.id)]}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -