scroll - touchpad horizontal scrolling in emacs -


On Mac OS X, on Mac OS X,

Most applications on app computers allow me to drag two-finger on the trackpad, both vertically and horizontally Allow to scroll through. I would like to use this capability to position the cursor in emacs.

Adding the following lines to .emacs allows me to position the cursor:

  (global-set (wheel-up) 'backline) (global -Set-key [wheel-down] 'next-line)  

I do not know about a similar setting for the wheel - can anyone help left or right-wheel?

  (global-set-key (kbd "& lt; mouse-7 & gt; ") (Lambda () (interactive) (message" WEEEEL "))  

This worked for me, try CHC and then that The way you want to see the event, then scroll the mouse. This will tell you in the echo area.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -