user interface - Java GUI creation framework -


Do you know any decent profiles for making swing screens?

Potential options:

  1. Netbeans platform with Matisse editor

    / li>

  2. Bean Builder (very old and unsupported)

  3. Eclipse VEP (beta)

Any other option?


Update: I'm not looking for the design time tool to make my screen. I have implemented implementers (users of my application) to create custom screens for different customers. ) I'm looking for an adder or a forum to allow. The screen must be saved in some format (called xml) and will be displayed by another (view-only) application.

For this reason, solutions like Matisse4 MyEclipse are not fit, because I can not


Update 2:

I am asking for a framework, not the design-time tool. I want to embed some kind of component in my application so that users can create a screen by themselves.

- a commercial product


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -