visual studio 2010 beta 1 slow? on 64bits/windows7 -


My Vision Studio 10 Beta 4 GB and Dual Core are installed on Windows 7 64bit laptops. The development of the ASP.NET app on the page may be slow. After loading the first page, it can take an average of 3.5 seconds to load the following pages. It should not be XP, 32 Beats, 512 MB, the same webpack on a Core Visual Studio 9 is not enough for me for a long time. (Both PCs are Intel processors)

I wanted to know that I should switch back to MSVS 9? If an option I could change in my project? Or OS to perform it better or if I can do anything.

-Edit- MSVS 9 is fast but not so much I wonder why there is better specs when this PC is in good performance.

You know that this is beta, is not it? They told you that they have not ended with it, are not they?

More importantly, have you told it to Microsoft? It seems as if you want to fix it, and this is the way to decide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -