visual studio - Problem "F5" Debugging ASP.NET Web Application Project with VS2008 on Vista -


Greetings!

I am working with Visual Studio 2008 .NET3.5 Web Application Project. On Vista Ultimate, I want to use IIS 7 as my local test web server compared to Cassini. I have a website set up in IE7 and everything is not a problem.

However, instead of manually joining the process, the VS for F5 I want to use the debugger. So in my HOSTS file, I have:

  127.0.0.1 mysite.com  

In the "Web" setting of my website project, I have

  • Override application root url ""

    • "Use local IIS web server" is selected
    • Project URL " Li>

    In addition, in IIS, I have tied mysite.com up to 127.0.0.1 on port 80. In addition, the account used to run the IIS server is a member of the Administrators group and I run VS2008 as the administrator. / P>

    However, this error is triggered by debugging my project:

    Unable to start debugging on the web server. The IIS worker process for the initial URL is currently in progress.

    Any ideas why I work with IIS to VS Can not find debugging?

  • The problem is resolved, instead of binding to 127.0.0.1, I said it in "all unassigned" Changed and I am back in business :)


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -