visual studio - VS 2008 C++ how to make a project without .net dependency -


I am writing a plain vanilla c ++ console app using VS 2008. When I make the project, IDE likes me pure version. There is no alternative to 'none' when I look at the project property page, whatever I have selected in the targeted framework and which is in depth.

When I try to run an app on a window machine without CRR, it gives me a setup error and gets out.

There is nothing in my code that has nothing to do with .NET. How can I save from the clutches of NET and CLR?

Make sure that you have chosen "Win32" Console Application "Project Type This is a C ++ only Most of the other console options will tie the project in .nind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -