asp.net - Why does Visual Studio 2008 ask about enabling debugging when debugging is already enabled? -


I have Web.config (via MSBuild) that runs before the build target, which contains content , Among other things, & lt; Compilation debug = "true" & gt; The generated Web.config is copied to the root and the content is put in the item group. But when I run a debug build in Visual Studio 2008 (via F5), I get the following dialog:

If I select" Add ... "and click OK, then it generates the Web. Connects the project to the project and it appears as the project IDE in the file. So maybe the question should be: Web Why should the config file be a part of the project?

I really want to avoid including the config files generated in the project due to source control. If the web The config file is there, when the application runs, I do not think why Visual Studio should be concerned, is there such a way that viewer studio is a generated web Is configuring a way to accept it without being connected to the IDE?

Visual Studio Web Config is required for the part of the project, any IFS, Android or iOS seems like it is in any way.

To get it around I have made a web.config in Root, everything is & lt; Configure & gt; Element effectively leave it blank and add it to the project. Then in a custom build goal, back up the empty Web.config and copy the generated Web.config into the root. Also, my custom clean target back-up web. Restores the configs to the strings of the steps above and are unaware of my hands with the visual studio.

This solution hurts me so that if someone has a real solution then I will gladly change my chosen answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -