cocoa touch - iPhone SDK 3.0 in-app email - changing navigation bar tint color -


My app uses the new in-app email feature of the iPhone SDK 3.0.

I want to blacken the tint color of the email UI and make it transparent.

I tried the following code,

  / * picker.navigationController.navigationBar.tintColor = [UIColor black color]; Picker.navigationController.navigationBar.translucent = Yes; * /  

But the color of the scene is changing,

  MFMailComposeViewController * picker = [[[MFMailComposeViewController alloc] init];  

Instead of the compose window, type the window.

Is this the least possible? Or should we paste it with Apple, is it blue?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -