genshi - Customizing Trac: remove standard footer -


We use hosted Trac This Genshi template uses I think we can submit our site You can. We want to get rid of the trek standard footer. What is the most beautiful way to do this?

I suspect that the answer is in some good moves. I do not know Gansehi nor Trac is additionally. I tried some things on the verge, no work done.

I tried CSS

   

It's okay, unless you want to use your own footer (called "#sitefooter"). It comes after a "#footer", and the skidder skips an ugly white spot.

Then I tried jquery:

  & lt; Script & gt; JQuery (document) .ready (function ($) {$ ("# footer"). Text ('');}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

That's fine, but I'm not sure how much broad support is actually for jquery.

I do not have a copy of a track recently, as far as the template is to go, but For CSS, you want to try

  display: none; Margin: 0; Padding: 0;  

instead of

  Visibility: hidden;  

Visibility hidden items still take place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -