jQuery javascript scoping problem -


I have the hidden input element that I use to give the names of the more input elements generated by javascript counter I am using as To get the counter value I use

  parseInt ($ ('# counter'). Val ());  

However, I use this code snippet several times in my code, so I thought it would be better to put it in the function

  function getCounter () {ParseInt ($ ('# counter'). Val ()); }  

It always undefines, while only the code snippet returns the correct value when running. It happens in many ways, which tried to throw the function as function inside $ 400 (function () {}), such as global function etc. How can I fix scoping?

Add "return" to your return statement :)

  function GetCounter () {return parseInt ($ ('counter') ()).}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -