jquery - Need a working example of a cascading drop down list written in vb.net -


I should work in a cascading drop down list box written in vb.net ASP. Net MVC application tried to change the three instances I wrote in C # but it is unable to understand and I have left.

In the examples I have tried to change and.

This is my first pure application. So I am a newbie. The biggest problem is that I do not understand the JavaScript code just in the ideas.

Thanks, John

What is a specific thing about jQuery that you having trouble?

Why do you want to convert from C # to VB? If you take time to practice C # syntax, you will have a much easier time with thousands of examples (the difference is not big at your level.)

Edit:

The examples of jQuery listed in the links you have mentioned are very simple. <

  • When changing that dropdown, the change event is controlled by jQuery.
  • jQuery uses its $ .jax method to post in another controller method (i.e. / car / color / list? Model = valuefiremodel.)
  • Carrollers' Prepares a list, and sends it back via JasonSentelt that is used in the $ .zax method, this is a callback function.
  • If the callback function populates, then shows another dropdown by repeated an array of factors.
  • Which of the above steps is not working?


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -