multithreading - Java Thread Performance -


I am working on a bit client, the easiest way for me to communicate with them is by communicating with the colleagues. One of them is to create a new thread, but if the user wants to have a large number of associates, then I had a reason to create many threads.

I thought that there is a thread for another solution which is to run them again through peer objects and for the e duration.

I have checked most of the other libraries (my name is in java) and they create a thread for each new counterpart. Do you think that the user sets a connection number like 100 or 200, then the execution is lowered by generating a thread?

This should not be a problem unless you run thousands threads. I want to make an agreement, using a Threadpool. You can find the number of CPUs at the runtime and decide how many spines to spin it based on, and after that, put Thadpool in hand to work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -