sms - How to send text messages to mobile devices programmatically and on-the-cheap? -


I think there is very little experience in this area so that this question can be understood properly. (This is probably the reason why I can not see Google in a decent answer.)

What should I know if sending a text message to a mobile user free and easy?

I understand that a third party can be registered with the SMS gateway provider or if someone was more enthusiastic (i) then he could buy GSM modem and use software such as kernel to get his gateway Could establish.

An ideal scenario will be such that I will not buy GSM modem and just run the canal in some way and send SMS to STM to SMS (i.e. without GSM modem), which will then send them to mobile device. .

Thanks in advance ... stackoverflow rocks!

R

Most cell phone providers have an email gateway for SMS . Sending is super-easy.

All you have to do is justify the appropriate email address / conversion for each provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -