sql server - sql query - true => true, false => true or false -


Simple query is probably impossible, but I know that there are some clever people :)

Boolean parameters, where do I want to define where no one can limit the output of the column or do anything.

Then, the given parameter @bt = 1 will result in:

where column = 1

given parameter @bt = 0 will result in: / P>

Where column = 1 or 0

means there is no result / display all results (column is a little area)

I do not want dynamic SQL - I It can be arranged to fix it in code but I wonder if there is some clever magic that is clean and simple than above.

Is there there? I am using SQL Server.

Cheers: D

Answer column = 1 or @bt = 0 works if the column can only be 0 or 1. If there is any value in the column then you want: column = 1 or @bit = 0 and column = 0 .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -